In the time honoured tradition of lazy posting at the end of each year, here’s the first in a series of top 10 and countdown articles planned for EMULSIVE during this final week of 2017.
First up, time to take a look at the most popular photography posted by yours truly on EMULSIVE this past year. As ever, physical and digital media is available on request, although in two and a half years, only three people have ever asked me. Go figure.
Click the images/links to view them full-size. Maximum effort in 3, 2, 1…
10. Tinkle time: Kodak Portra 400 / 120 format
9. Bodie Infrared: Rollei Infrared 400 / 4×5 format
8. Close attention: Cinestill 800T / 120 format
7. The big bad wolf: Rollei Ortho 25 / 120 format
6. Fallen Bougainvillea: Rollei Vario Chrome / 35mm format
5. Canon porn: Kodak T-MAX 100 / 35mm format
4. Done for the day: Fuji Acros 100 / 120 format
3. Sex shop: Cinestill 800T / 120 format
2. Creeping up: Kodak Portra 800 / 120 format
1. Separated: JCH Streetpan 400 / 120 format
Had your fill yet? Thought not.
Next in the series will be the most popular film camera reviews of 2017 here on EMULISIVE. Check back soon for that very special delight
Write for EMULSIVE
EMULSIVE is all about knowledge transfer and developing more of it across the film photography community.
Help by contributing your thoughts, work and ideas to inspire others reading these pages: read this quick submission guide.
Lend your support
If you like what you’re reading you can help support EMULSIVE by heading on over to the EMULSIVE Patreon page and adding financial support from as little as $2 a month. As if that’s not enough, there’s also an EMULSIVE print and apparel store over at Society 6, currently showcasing over two dozen t-shirt designs and over a dozen unique photographs available for purchase.