In the time honoured tradition of lazy posting at the end of each year, here’s the first in a series of top 10 and countdown articles planned for EMULSIVE during this final week of 2017.
First up, time to take a look at the most popular photography posted by yours truly on EMULSIVE this past year. As ever, physical and digital media is available on request, although in two and a half years, only three people have ever asked me. Go figure.
Click the images/links to view them full-size. Maximum effort in 3, 2, 1…
10. Tinkle time: Kodak Portra 400 / 120 format
9. Bodie Infrared: Rollei Infrared 400 / 4×5 format
8. Close attention: Cinestill 800T / 120 format
7. The big bad wolf: Rollei Ortho 25 / 120 format
6. Fallen Bougainvillea: Rollei Vario Chrome / 35mm format
5. Canon porn: Kodak T-MAX 100 / 35mm format
4. Done for the day: Fuji Acros 100 / 120 format
3. Sex shop: Cinestill 800T / 120 format
2. Creeping up: Kodak Portra 800 / 120 format
1. Separated: JCH Streetpan 400 / 120 format
Had your fill yet? Thought not.
Next in the series will be the most popular film camera reviews of 2017 here on EMULISIVE. Check back soon for that very special delight
Share your knowledge, story or project
The transfer of knowledge across the film photography community is the heart of EMULSIVE. You can add your support by contributing your thoughts, work, experiences and ideas to inspire the hundreds of thousands of people who read these pages each month. Check out the submission guide here.
If you like what you're reading you can also help this passion project by heading over to the EMULSIVE Patreon page and contributing as little as a dollar a month. There's also print and apparel over at Society 6, currently showcasing over two dozen t-shirt designs and over a dozen unique photographs available for purchase.
Yeah those Cinestill 800T shots…and that damn JCH chair. So nice.
a bit of fun seing this compilation 🙂
Great work on a fabulous year, Em!